NOTE: Prøve Gallery is not soliciting exhibition proposals at this time. However submissions may be sent to keep on file for future exhibition consideration. If you would like the gallery to be aware of your artwork and keep your portfolio on file or if you are interested in renting our space, please send proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for an Exhibition Proposal:
- All proposals are to be complied into ONE PDF sent via email. No physical copies will be accepted.
- Current Résumé/CV for all contributing artists.
- Artist or curator statement.
- Project proposal (2 page maximum).
- Work examples for each artist with didactics (artists name, title, date, media, dimensions). Up to 5 examples per artist. Preferred minimum resolution of 72 PPI.
NOTE: All work submitted must be “Ready-to-Hang.” We regard “ready-to-hang” to mean a piece that can be safely displayed in its intended orientation for the duration of the exhibition. Any work that is received and is not "ready-to-hang" will not be included in the exhibition.
Guidelines for renting the space:
- All proposals will be consulted upon request.